These general conditions of sale are intended for use in booking stays in guest rooms at
LA VILLA OCTAVIA 15 RUE ERNEST BINET VILLEQUIER 76490 RIVES EN SEINE, FRANCE.Article 1
: The owner undertakes to provide accommodation for holidaymakers and breakfast (if included in the booking). The arrival time is between 5pm and 8pm, departure must be before 11am. Every half hour started will be charged 30 euros.Article 2
- Duration of the stay : The signatory of this contract concluded for a fixed period (1 night minimum) will not be able under any circumstances to take advantage of any right to remain in the premises at the end of the stay.Article 3
- conclusion of the contract : The reservation becomes effective as soon as the tenant has sent the owner a deposit of 50% of the total amount of the rental.The rental concluded between the parties to the present contract cannot in any case benefit even partially to third parties, natural or legal persons, except with the written agreement of the owner.Any infringement of this last paragraph may lead to the immediate termination of the rental agreement to the detriment of the Tenant, the proceeds of the rental agreement remaining definitively with the Owner.Article 4
- No withdrawal: For reservations made by mail, telephone or internet, the tenant does not benefit from the withdrawal period, and this in accordance with Article L121-21-8 of the Consumer Code relating in particular to the provision of accommodation services provided on a date or according to a specific period.
Article 5 - Cancellation by the Hirer: Any cancellation must be notified 14 days before the date of booking.a) Cancellation before arrival :the deposit remains with the owner. The owner may ask for the balance of the amount of the stay if the cancellation is made less than 14 days before the planned date of entry into the premises.If the tenant does not show up within 6 hours after the date of arrival. The deposit also remains with the owner who will request payment of the balance of the rental.b) If the stay is shortened, the price of the rental remains with the owner. No refund will be made.Article 6
- Cancellation by the owner: The owner will pay the tenant the totality of the sums paid and transport costs associated with this stay under receipted invoices.Article 7
- Arrival: The Tenant must arrive on the day and at the time stated on the present contract. In case of late or delayed arrival, the tenant must inform the owner. A surcharge may be applied and agreed with the owner.
Article 8 - Payment of the balance: The balance of the rent is paid on arrival.Article 9
- inventory of fixtures: An inventory is established jointly and signed by the tenant and the owner or his representative on arrival and departure of the guest room. This inventory is the only reference in case of dispute concerning the state of the premises.Article 10
- Security deposit: On the arrival of the tenant, a security deposit of 200€ is required. In case of early departure (before the time mentioned on the present contract) preventing the establishment of the inventory of fixtures on the day of the tenant's departure, the deposit is returned by the owner within a period not exceeding one week.Article 11
- Use of the premises: The tenant must ensure the peaceful nature of the rental and use it in accordance with the purpose of the premises. The client accepts and undertakes to use the room respectfully. Any behaviour contrary to good morals and public order will lead the owner to ask the client to leave the establishment without any compensation or refund if a payment has already been made.Article 12
- capacity: The present contract is established for a maximum capacity of persons. If the number of tenants exceeds the capacity, the owner may refuse the additional persons. Any modification or breach of contract will be considered at the client's initiative.Article 13
- Animals : Villa Octavia does not accept animals.Article 14
- Insurance: The tenant is responsible for any damage caused by him. He must be insured by a holiday insurance contract for these different risks.Article 15
- payment of charges: At the end of the stay, the tenant must pay the owner for any charges not included in the price.For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us.